Top 5 Questions
Here are the top 5 questions we get asked during the rental process
Full Property Management
Find out what Full Property Management means to First in Tampa Bay Real Estate
What happens when you sell your home? Click here for more.
Cut out the middle man with our Placement Only services.
What does Full Property Management include?
- Find qualified tenant(s) with Income and employment verification
- Paid advertising on major internet search engines
- Standard advertising in MLS, our internet website & various search engines
- Military Referral Network, Section 8 List (if applicable) and yard signs.
- Credit Reports/Criminal reports/Eviction reports/FDLE/Court House
- Leases executed with owner’s approval and HOA approval if necessary
- Video tape & photos taken of home prior to tenant(s) taking occupancy
- Walk-through sheet to be completed and signed by tenant(s)
- Conduct in-home inspections every six months
- Schedule and oversee regular service (lawn, pool, etc.)
- Arrange for repairs with licensed/insured vendors only
- Prepare Year-End IRS form 1099 & income/expense reports
- Monthly payments & statement to Landlord/owner
- Administering legal proceedings if necessary and where allowed
- Yearly rent increases per owner
- Pet fees collected for owner(s) (non-refundable & extra deposits if necessary)
- Tenant pays to have property cleaned & carpets cleaned upon move-out
- Handling emergency calls 24/7
- Prepare properties for re-leasing
- Fee: 40% of first full month’s rent and 10% per month (based on a 12 month lease)
- NOTE: If this is the first time we are listing your property, we list the home AFTER you have done all needed repairs. We do not coordinate the repairs needed to make the home marketable. We will give you our opinion of what needs done. If you do not have a handyman, etc we will provide you a list of vendors that you can coordinate these services through.